Ms. O’Brien is a member of the Houston Bar Association (Trusts and Estate Section, former Chair of the ADR Section), the State Bar of Texas, College of the State Bar, American Bar Association. She is a panel member of AAA and FINRA, and is rated AV (Excellent) by Martindale-Hubbell, a rating bestowed upon attorneys by peers according to their reputation in the legal community.
- Estate Planning
- Estate Planning for the Disabled
- Trusts and Estates
- Business Law
- Asset Protection
- Estate Administration
- 1979, Pennsylvania; 1984, Texas, 1985, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- Villanova University, J.D.
- Houston Bar Association (Trust, Estate and Probate Section
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Section-Chair 2000-2001)
- Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations; State Bar of Texas (Member, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Probate and Trust Section); American Arbitration Association; Association of Attorney-Mediators (AAM) 1992
- FINRA Public Panel Member